As the coronavirus(COVID-19) pandemic sweeps across the world, many countries announce to enter state of emergency and take stronge actions to fight with the coronavirus.
With the surging cases in Europen and North America, many healthy individuals are being requested to stay at home in self-quarantine. Staying at home for prolonged periods of time can pose a significant challenge for both physical and mental health.
The following are some tips on how to stay healthy while at home in sefl-quarantine.
● Follow an online exercise class.
● Stand up. Reduce your sedentary time by standing up whenever possible.
● Walk. Even in small spaces, walking around or walking on the spot, can help you remain active.
● Relax. Meditation and deep breaths can help you remain calm.
● Contact your friends and family.
Keeping each other safe and connected is everyone's responsibility. Together we can beat COVID-19.