The spread of coronavirus is a pandemic. A pandemic is the worldwide spread of a new disease. A pandemic can happen when most people have little or no immunity to a new virus and can transmit it to each other, causing outbreaks in the community.We would like to share something about the tipes for cleaning thermal pirnter during using thermal printers as possible measures against the virus :
It is recommended to select a disinfection solution with 75% ethanol as the main choice of PRT and HPRT printer to kill the 19-COVID
Why choose 75% ethanol alcohol instead of 95% ethanol alcohol?
There is a layer of protein shell on the outside of the 19-COVID, which contains nucleic acid.
At this time, the alcohol concentration used is too high, but it will accelerate the solidification of the protein
on the surface of the bacterial cell and form a protective film to prevent alcohol from penetrating the virus.
It is not easy to deform nucleic acids and reduce the effect of killing viruses.
The best concentration of alcohol used is 65% -75%, neither too low nor too high. Most medical alcohols on the market are 75% concentrated.
After use, they can quickly penetrate into the interior and kill bacteria and viruses.
How to use 75% ethanol alcohol?
1. After exposure to the outside, You can use a 75% alcohol spray on your hands and rub for 1 minute..
2. Then disinfect the printer, we recommend wiping with sterile cotton or cotton balls.
Note: Direct spraying may cause fire hazards, and spraying is not as effective as wiping.
Therefore, the printer can be wiped and disinfected with a dust-free cloth with 75% alcohol.
3. The working environment of the printer is disinfected and cannot be sprayed directly with alcohol. Alcohol is a Class A fire hazard.
When the alcohol content in the air reaches 3.3 or more, flash explosion will occur when it meets the fire source.
If a large amount of alcohol is used, the concentration of ethanol volatile in the air will increase, which is more dangerous than igniting alcohol directly.
Note during use:
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited when using alcohol.
2. Keep the room ventilated at all times to avoid the accumulation of alcohol after use in the air.
3. It is necessary to seal the alcohol immediately after use to prevent volatilization and affect the effect.
4. Alcohol should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated place and stored out of reach of children.
Correct measures for alcohol fire
1. It is being wiped with alcohol and suddenly caught fire. It can be covered with a damp towel to extinguish the fire.
Do not blow with your mouth, because there is volatile alcohol in the air, if close to the face may cause facial burns.
2. If the alcohol dumping causes a fire, you can directly use a dry powder fire extinguisher .
3. Do not use water directly to extinguish the fire, because the water will sprinkle on it, which will increase the area of alcohol flowing.